Lead Cloud Native Software Engineer – Lyon
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Native Software Engineer to join our team at Ryax Technologies. Our company is building a brand new, innovative data engineering framework to enable the development of highly scalable, optimal and cost effective Big Data applications over highly-distributed environments.
This job opportunity involves the development in the core of Ryax product and Open Source based products.
If you love shipping software that extend the technology frontier, then this opportunity is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop in the core of Ryax in collaboration with our CPO & CTO
- Develop in open source orchestrators (Kubernetes, OpenFaas)
- Integrate new modules modules to Ryax (Services, Infrastructure, APIs, BD…)
- Participate in defining the architecture and the roadmap
- Design and develop paradigms for the next generation of Big Data software
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Participate in European R&D projects and customer delivery
- Work with our FrontEnd developers
And depending of your wishes:
- Do training courses
- Participate to international events
- Organize meet-ups
- Passionate for iterative development and elegant code
- KISS minded
- Expert in Python or Go
- Ability to write modular, testable and readable code
- Experience in distributed systems will be valuable
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- Eager to collaborate, learn and solve problems
- Desiring to live an experience in a startup
- Fluent in English
Headquartered in Lyon, France, Ryax Technologies is an early stage startup driven by the vision to provide software and web services that leverage hybrid distributed infrastructures for Big Data applications.
The founders of Ryax Technologies have more than 10 years experience in production-level software for distributed systems. We are passionate about state-of-the-art technologies, the creation of innovative products, snowboarding and surfing. Our core values are respect, innovation and fun.